I leave you 99 Phrases from Pope Francis , The Argentine Jorge Mario Bergoglio, on happiness, love, education, faith, young people and much more.
You may also like These quotes about happiness .
1-Jesus is the door that opens to salvation, a door that is open to all.
2-The forgiveness of God is stronger than any sin.
3-To change the world we must be good with those who can not pay us.
4-We can not remain silent in the parishes, in our communities, when so many people are waiting for the Gospel!
5-The perfect family does not exist, nor is there a perfect husband nor a perfect wife, and let's not talk about the perfect mother-in-law! We are all sinners.
6-A healthy family life requires the frequent use of three phrases: I can?, thank you, and I'm sorry.
7-Never, never, never end the day without making peace.
8-Being a Christian is not just obeying commands: it is about letting Christ take possession of our lives and transform them.
9-A little mercy makes the world less cold and fairer.
10-Instead of being a welcoming and welcoming church keeping the doors open, let us also try to be a church that finds new ways, that can leave itself and go to those who do not attend Mass.
11-Dear young people, do not be afraid to make decisive decisions in life. Have faith, the Lord will not forsake you.
12-It is the disease of the cowards, who do not have the courage to speak face and that is why they speak behind the backs of others. Beware of the terrorism of gossip!
13-Are you angry with someone? Pray for that person. That is what Christian love is.
14-How wonderful it would be if, at the end of the day, each one of us could say: Today I have done an act of charity towards others!
15-Jesus understands our weaknesses and sins; Forgive us if we allow ourselves to be forgiven.
16-Not only does each person have the freedom and the right to say what he thinks for the common good, but he has a duty to do so.
17-Although it is wrong to react violently, if my good friend Mr. Gasparri says any injury against my mother, you can expect a punch in the nose. It is normal.
18-You can not make fun of the faith of others. There are so many people who speak evil of one or other religions, who make fun of them, who turn into one game the religions of others. They are bullies.
19-There is a limit. You can not make war, kill in the name of one's own religion, that is, in the name of God.
30-The family is where we form as people. Every family is a brick in the construction of society.
31-There is no cross, great or small, in our life that the Lord does not share with us.
32-Gossip can also kill, because it kills the reputation of people.
"Gossip is so terrible!" At first it may seem like a nice, even fun thing, like enjoying a caramel. But in the end, it fills the heart with bitterness, and even poisons us.
34-We can not sleep peacefully while the babies die of hunger and the old people are without medical assistance.
35-The main mission of the Church is evangelization, bringing the Good News to all.
36-May the Church be always a place of mercy and hope, where all are welcomed, loved and forgiven.
37-Now we live in a culture of the temporal, in which more and more people simply renounce marriage as a public commitment.
38-Christianity spreads through the joy of the disciples who know they are loved and saved.
39-Traveling is precisely the art of looking towards the horizon, thinking where I want to go, but also endure the fatigue of travel, which is sometimes difficult.
40-There are dark days, even days when we fail, even days when we fall. But always think of this: do not be afraid of failures, do not be afraid to fall.
41-The secret of the Christian life is love. Only love fills the empty spaces caused by evil.
42-The measure of the greatness of a society lies in the way it treats the most needy, those who have nothing but their poverty.
43-The love of God is not generic. God looks with love at every man and woman, calling them by name.
44. The inconsistency between the pastors and the faithful between what they say and what they do, between word and way of life, is undermining the credibility of the Church.
45-Dear young people, do not bury your talents, they are gifts that God has given you. Do not be afraid to dream great things!
"There's so much noise in the world!" We must learn to be silent in our hearts and before God.
47-We must restore the hope of the young, help the old, be open to the future, spread love. Be poor among the poor. We need to include the excluded and preach peace.
48-Dear young people, you have many plans and dreams for the future. But is Christ at the center of each of his plans and dreams?
49-Every time we give ourselves up to selfishness and say 'no' to God, we spoil his loving plan for us.
50. The true disciple of the Lord personally commits himself to a charitable ministry whose scope is the multiform and endless poverty of man.
51. Our prayer can not be reduced to one hour on Sundays. It is important to have a daily relationship with the Lord.
52-People today are suffering from poverty, but also from lack of love.
53. We can not be part-time Christians. If Christ is at the center of our lives, He is present in everything we do.
54. Politics is the most important of civil activities and has its own field of action, which is not that of religion.
55. Political institutions are secular by definition and operate in independent spheres.
"All my predecessors have said the same, for many years at least, but with different accents.
57-I believe that Catholics involved in politics carry the values of their religion within them, but they have mature awareness and experience to implement them.
58. The Church will never go beyond its task of expressing and spreading its values, at least while I am here.
59-I believe in God, not in a Catholic God, there is not a Catholic God, there is a God and I believe in Jesus Christ, his incarnation.
60-Let us ask the Lord for the grace not to speak ill of others, not to criticize, not to slander, but to love everyone.
61. Proselytizing is solemn nonsense, it does not make sense.
62. We need to know ourselves, listen to ourselves and improve our knowledge of the world around us.
"It's so important to hear!" Husbands and wives need to communicate to bring happiness and serenity to family life.
64-Children have the right to grow up in a family with a father and a mother capable of creating a suitable environment for the child's development and emotional maturity. Today marriage and family are in crisis.
65-The Lord does not tire of forgiving. It is we who tire of asking for forgiveness.
66-This generation and many others have been led to believe that the devil is a myth, a figure, an idea, the idea of evil. But the devil exists and we must fight against him.
67-Dear young people, let us not be content with a mediocre life. Be astonished at what is true and beautiful, which is nothing but God!
68-Hate should not be spread in the name of God.
"No matter how dark things are, goodness always comes back and spreads. Every day in our world beauty is born again.
We are all sinners. But may the Lord not let us be hypocrites. Hypocrites do not know the meaning of God's forgiveness, joy, and love.
71-Ask yourself this question: How many times is Jesus locked up and knocking at the door to let him out? And we do not let it come out of our own need for security, because so often we are locked in ephemeral structures that serve only to make us slaves and not to free the children of God.
72. If we want to advance in the spiritual life, then we must be constantly missionaries.
73. Faith is not a light that dispels all our darkness, but a lamp that guides our steps in the night and is sufficient for the journey.
74-For those who suffer, God does not provide arguments that explain everything. Rather, his answer is that of an accompanying presence, a story of kindness that touches every story of suffering and opens a ray of light.
75-If we think things will not change, we need to remember that Jesus Christ has triumphed over sin and death, and now he is all-powerful. Jesus Christ truly lives.
76-What kind of love would not feel the need to talk about the beloved, to point it out, to make everyone know him?
77-The world tells us to look for success, power and money; God tells us to seek humility, service, and love.
78-The mission is both a passion for Jesus and a passion for His people.
79. The human heart desires joy. We all want joy, every family, every people aspires to happiness.
80. What is the joy that the Christian is called to live and witness? It is the joy that comes from the closeness of God, from his presence in our life.
81. From the moment Jesus entered history, with his birth in Bethlehem, mankind received the seed of the Kingdom of God, as the ground receives the seed, the promise of a future harvest.
82. Indifference to the needy is not acceptable to a Christian.
83-No one should use religion as a pretext for actions against human dignity and against the fundamental rights of every man and woman.
84. It is not enough to say that we are Christians. We must live the faith, not only with our words, but with our actions.
85-Dear young people, Christ asks you to be fully awake and alert, to see the things of life that really matter.
86. A true missionary who never ceases to be a disciple, knows that Jesus walks with him, speaks to him, breathes with him, works with him.
86-If someone is gay, seek the Lord and have good will, who am I to judge him?
87. An evangelizer should never resemble someone who has just returned from a funeral.
88. The 'Big Bang', which is now considered the origin of the world, does not contradict the creative intervention of God, but requires it.
89-When evangelizers rise from prayer, their hearts are more open.
90. Practicing charity is the best way to evangelize.
91-We know well that with Jesus life becomes richer and with it is easier to find meaning in everything. That is why we evangelize.
92-The love of God is unlimited: it has no limits!
93-If we want to follow Christ closely we can not choose an easy and quiet life. We must choose a demanding life, but full of joy.
94. Only the person who feels happiness in seeking the good of others, in the desire for his happiness, can be a missionary.
95- If I can help at least one person to have a better life, that already justifies the offering of my life.
96. The Gospel responds to our deepest needs, since we were created for what the Gospel offers us: the friendship of Jesus.
Jesus is more than a friend. He is a teacher of truth and life who shows us the path that leads to happiness.
98-A person who is not convinced, enthusiastic, confident and in love, will not convince anyone.
A Christian is never bored or sad. Rather, he who loves Christ is full of joy and radiates joy.