The Metaphysical books Have been written from the Ancient Age to the present day, from Lao Tzu, through Aristotle, to Eckhart Tolle today.
If you like reading these kinds of books, you will enjoy this compilation of the best titles and the most outstanding authors.
Do not pay attention to order; I recommend that you see them and choose the one you think you will like the most.
Metaphysics - Aristotle
It is one of the main works of Aristotle and one of the most influential in philosophy.
Metaphysics of Love and Metaphysics of Death - Schopenhauer
Schopenhauer expresses that"to demand the immortality of the individual is to want to perpetuate an error to infinity".
The author explains that the two great means of transcending individuality are love and death.
Schopenhauer expresses to us that love is not content with reciprocal feeling, but it demands possession itself, the essential, that is, physical enjoyment, since the mere presence of one who loves can not console physical enjoyment.
Speeches of the I Am - Count of Saint Germain
This book not only brings us to the understanding of the ascended matters of the"I AM,"but is charged with the ascended master consciousness of St. Germain and the Ray of Light and Love of his heart.
Introduction to Metaphysics - Martin Heidegger
It contains a series of lectures given by Heidegger in 1935 at the University of Freiburg. Heidegger enters into a long discussion about the meaning of being in Greek thought.
His argument is that the sense of being in Greek thought suffered a serious restriction through the opposition that was introduced between being on the one hand, and becoming, appearance, thought and values on the other.
The blessing is in oneself - Jiddu Krishnamurti
It is a book that contains the last public talks of Krishnamurti in Bombay in 1985. In these lectures the sage speaks of how we must free ourselves of our wounds, fears and sufferings to be free and happy.
In the last talk Krishnamurti ends thus:"Thus, if we put all our heart, all our mind, all our brain, something will arise that is beyond all time"
Metaphysics, Tradition and Crisis of Modernity - Rene Guenon
A prolific writer and author of more than 24 books, Rene Guenon was the founder of the traditionalist perennialist school of comparative religious thought.
Known for his discourses on the intellectual and spiritual bankruptcy of the modern world, symbolism, tradition and the internal or spiritual dimension of religion, this book is a compilation of his most important writings.
The Secret To Letting Go - Guy Finley
Guy Finley's message of self-liberation and Xplora relationships, depression and stress
Starting point of metaphysics - Jacinto Rivera de los Rosales
It is a book of transcendental metaphysics that addresses the work of Kant and the validity of critical philosophy. The work of Rivera de Rosales was born of this zeal to explore the paths traced by Kant.
In it the reader will find a complete guide with which to wander with a firm step from the phenomenal world to the realization of the thing itself, a course that in parallel will lead us from the kingdom of nature to the realm of freedom.
Being and time - Martin Heidegger
It is a book that invites to reflect on the sense of being, the inconclusion of being and the primacy of Dasein.
The Sermon on the Mount - Emmet Fox
What did Jesus teach? Emmet Fox's response in The Sermon on the Mount is simple. The Bible is a"metaphysical textbook" And the teachings of Jesus express â?? Without dogma â?? A practical approach to soul development and the shaping of our lives into what we truly want them to be.
The Experiment of Intention - Lynne Mc Taggart
It teaches us to use our thoughts to change life and the world.
Illusions - Richard Bach
In the airspace between Illinois cornfields and blue infinity, a man places his faith in the propeller of his biplane.
- 12 lessons on prosperity by Charles Fillmore: Fillmore teaches that man has twelve God-given faculties to assist him in his spiritual development, and that he can combine them to attain his highest good. The faculties are, among others, faith, strength, wisdom, power and will.
- Henri Borel's Wu Wei: The author talks about the concepts mentioned in the Tao Te Ching, specifically a section on the Tao, one on art and another on love.
- Physics Of the Soul of Amit Goswami: Goswami helps readers understand the perplexities of the quantum physics model of reality and the perennial beliefs of spiritual and religious traditions.
- The book of Albert Liebermann's possibilities: It is a book of personal growth that is based on metaphysics.
- In love with the Silence of Yolande Durán-Serrano: The author invites us to find meanings in silence, which teaches us not to cling only to words but rather to learn the language of silence.
- 365 Recipes for the Soul of Bernie S. Siegel.
- Many lives, many sages of Brian Weiss: Story of a prominent psychiatrist, his young patient, and past life therapy that changed both of their lives.
- Evolutionary Lighting by Andrew Cohen: Andrew Cohen redefines spiritual awakening for our contemporary world, a world characterized by exponential change and a growing appreciation for the processes of evolution.
- Miracles Happen: The Transforming Power of Healing from the Memories of Brian Weiss's Last Life: The author examines the physical, emotional and spiritual healing that is possible when one freely accepts the reality of reincarnation.
- Think Good and Will Give You Conny Mendez: Book with a great load of metaphysical wisdom and philosophical content that help us to use them in achieving what we want by configuring our lives with positive thoughts.
- The magic path of Florence ScovelShinn's intuition.
- Ibn Al-Arabi and modern thought. The History of Taking Metaphysics Seriously.
- The Power of Eckhart Tolle's Now: Is a Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment.
- You can heal your life from Louise L. Hay: According to the author, life is very simple. What we give, come back to us. What we think of ourselves becomes the truth for us.
- The 7 Spiritual Laws of Success by Deepak Chopra: Wealth creation has always been regarded as a process that requires hard work and luck - often at the expense of others. In this remarkable book, the author reveals how to align with the subtle but powerful invisible forces that affect the flow of money in our lives.
- Anam Cara, The Book of Celtic Wisdom by John O'Donohue: the author, Poet, philosopher and scholar, guides you through the spiritual landscape of the Irish imagination.
- A Guide to the Present Moment of Noah Elkrief: Is a guide to stress management, teaches us how our unwanted emotions can mark the path of our lives.
- The molecules of emotion of Candace Pert: ¿ Why do we feel the way we feel? How do our thoughts and emotions affect our health? Are our bodies and minds separate or functioning together as parts of an interconnected system?
- Synchronicity, the bridge between matter and mind of David Peat : Combines ancient thinking with modern theory to reveal a new way of seeing our universe that can expand our consciousness, our lives, and may well point the way to a new science.
- Guide your dreams to manifest. Ask and the Universe will provide Stephen Richards.
- Ask and it will be given to you by Esther Hicks.
- The 4 agreements of Miguel Ruiz.
- The Fifth Agreement of Miguel Ruiz.
- The Sufi Path of Knowledge of Ibn Al-Arabi, translated by William Chittick.
- Siddhartha by Hermann Hesse: Siddharta, a young man, leaves his family to seek a contemplative life, then, restlessly, dismisses it by a carnal life.
- The new Earth of Eckhart Tolle.
- The journey of the souls of Michael Newton: Compiles the experience of 29 people who remembered their experiences among physical deaths.
- Body of the East, Western Mind of Anodea Judith : HE Applies the chakra system to important modern social realities and issues such as addiction, codependency, family dynamics, sexuality and personal empowerment.
- Awakening by Charles Tart.
- The awakening of the Buddhist heart of Surya Das.
- Speeches by Meher Baba.
- The holographic universe of Michael Talbot.
- The Alchemist of Paulo Coelho: Story of Santiago, the pastor who embarks on a journey to realize his"Personal Legend."
- The Secret of Rhonda Byrne: Self-help book on the power of positive thinking.
- A miracle course of the Foundation for Inner Peace: A system of spiritual thought that teaches that the way to universal love and peace - or remembering God - is to undo the guilt by forgiving others.
- The Tao Te Ching by Lao Tzu, Stephen Mitchell: Classic Taoism, a treatise on the art of governing, be it a country or a child.