Then I leave you more than 20 quotes of Carlos Slim , Currently one of the richest men in the world, with a fortune of 58.6 billion dollars.
You may also be interested in Money phrases or Of companies .
Some Facts About Slim Wealth
- On March 29, 2007, Slim beat American investor Warren Buffet as the second richest man in the world, with a fortune valued at 53.1 billion dollars, compared to Buffet's 52.4.
- According to the Wall Street Journal, Slim credits part of his fortune to the writings of his friend, futurist and writer Alvin Toffler.
- On August 8, 2007, Fortune stated that Slim had outperformed Bill Gates as the richest person in the world. The fortune of the Mexican surpassed 59 billion dollars, compared with 58 billion Gates.
- On March 5, 2008, Forbes placed Slim as the second richest person in the world, after Warren Buffett and ahead of Bill Gates.
- On March 11, 2009, Forbes placed Slim as the third richest person in the world, behind Gates and Buffett and ahead of Larry Ellison.
- On March 10, 2010, Forbes again announced that Slim had outgrown Gates as the richest person in the world, with a fortune of 53.5 billion dollars. At that time, Gates and Buffett had a fortune of 53 and 47 billion respectively. It was the first time in 16 years that the person at the top of the list was not from the United States.
- In March 2011, Forbes kept Slim as the richest person in the world, with a fortune estimated at 74 billion dollars.
- In December 2012, according to Bloomberg Billionaires Index, Carlos Slim Helú continued to be the richest person in the world with a fortune of 75.5 billion dollars.
- On May 16, 2013, Bloomberg L.P. Placed Slim as the second richest person in the world, behind Bill Gates.
- In September 2014, Forbes ranked Slim as No. 1 on the list of billionaires, with a fortune of 81.6 billion dollars.
Your best phrases
1-The competition makes you better, always, always makes you better, even if the competitor wins.
2-The greatest things in life are not material.
3-If you are in business, you need to understand the environment. You need to have a vision of the future and you need to know the past.
4-You have to have an international benchmark of competence. You have to go beyond your home.
5-When there is a crisis, it is when some are interested in leaving and we are interested in entering.
6-Every moment is good for those who know how to work and have the tools to do it.
7-When I was very young, maybe 12 years old, I started to make investments.
8-Each person forges his own destiny.
9-When you live for the opinions of others, you are dead. I do not want to live thinking about how I will be remembered.
10-I have always said that the better you are, the more responsibility you have to help others.
11-It is important to give a better country to our children, but it is more important to give better children to your country.
12-When we decide to do something, we do it fast.
13. The only way you end up with poverty is with jobs.
14-I believe that anything that has privileges has responsibility and all people who have clear responsibilities have a commitment.
15-In this new wave of technology, you can not do everything on your own, you have to form alliances.
16-Keep austerity in good times to avoid layoffs in bad times.
17-Do not let negative feelings and emotions control your mind. Emotional pain does not come from others; Is developed and conceived in our interior.
18-Errors are normal and human. Eat them small, accept them, correct them and forget them.
19-When we face the problems, they disappear. Learn from failure and let success be the silent incentive.
20-Firm and patient optimism always pays off.
21-Poverty is not solved with donations.
22-All companies make mistakes. The trick is to avoid the big ones.
23-I do not believe much in luck. I believe in the circumstances. I believe in work.
24-Use any personal crisis to become stronger.
25-Success is not doing well or very well and have the recognition of others. It is not an outward opinion, it is an inner state.