I leave you the best Criminal Minds phrases , An American series in which a group of researchers in criminology of the FBI, make psychological analyzes, to capture criminals.
You may also like These quotes from The Walking Dead .
1-Belief in a supernatural source of evil is not necessary. Men by themselves are very capable of any evil. -Joseph Conrad.
2-Everything is a riddle and the key to a riddle... is another riddle. -Ralph Waldo Emerson.
3-Try it, it fails again. Falla better. -Samuel Beckett.
4-Do not try it, do it or do not do it. "Yoda.
5-The further back you can see, the later you will see. -Winston Churchill.
6-When you look long into an abyss, the gulf looks at you. -Friedrich Nietzsche.
7-Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world. -Albert Einstein.
8-There are certain clues in a crime scene that, by their very nature, do not lend themselves to being collected or examined. How do you collect love, anger, hatred, fear...? These are things we are trained to know how to search. -James Reese.
9-Do not bother only to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself. "William Faulkner.
Almost all the stupidity of our behavior comes from the imitation of those whom we can not resemble. -Samuel Johnson.
11-Do not forget that I can not see myself, my role is limited to being the one who looks in the mirror. -Jacques Rigaut
12-Birds sing after a storm. Why should not people feel so free to enjoy what they have left of sunlight? -Rose Kennedy.
13-When a good man is wounded, all who consider themselves good must suffer with him. "Euripides.
14-When there is excess of love, does not bring to the man neither honor nor dignity. "Euripides.
15-The irrationality of a thing is not an argument against its existence, but a condition of it. -Friedrich Nietzsche.
16-Nothing is as common as the desire to be remarkable. -William Shakespeare.
17-With the foxes, we must be a fox. -Thomas Fuller.
18-There is no hunt like the hunt of man, and those who have hunted armed men for a long time, and have liked, never care about anything else. "Ernest Hemingway.
19-The healthy man does not torture others. Generally, it is the tortured who becomes a torturer. -Carl Jung.
20-A belief is not simply an idea that the mind possesses. It is an idea that owns the mind. -Robert Oxton Bolton.
21-The question that sometimes confuses me is: Am I or are the others who are crazy? -Albert Einstein.
22-Unfortunately, an overabundance of dreams is paid with a potential growth of nightmares. -Sir Peter Ustinov.
23-Ideologies separate us. Dreams and anguish unite us. -Eugene Ionesco.
24-The bitter tears spilled on the graves are by the words that were left unsaid and by what remained unmade. -Harriet Beecher Stowe.
25-Evil is always mediocre and human. And share our bed... and eat at our table. -W. H. Auden.
26-Do not measure the work until the end of the day and the work is done. -Elizabeth Barrett Browning.
27-What is food for some, is bitter poison for others. -Lucrecio.
28-Before embarking on a journey of revenge, dig two graves. -Confucius.
29-Whoever sheds man's blood by man, his blood will be shed. -Genesis 9: 6.
30-What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and for the world, remains and is immortal. -Albert Pike.
31-Who has not tested the dark water in his mind? -John Steinbeck.
32-For the light to shine so brightly, darkness must be present. Sir Francis Bacon.
33-In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It is life in your years. -Abraham Lincoln.
34-The individual has always had to fight to avoid being crushed by the tribe. -Friedrich Nietzsche.
35. Murder is the only thing that eliminates the individual who harms, so that society must take the place of the victim, and in his name demand atonement or forgiveness. -W. H. Auden.
36-It is better to be violent if there is violence in our hearts than to put on the mantle of non-violence to cover impotence. -Mahatma Gandhi.
37-I oppose violence because when it seems to do good, good is only temporary. The evil he does is permanent. -Mahatma Gandhi.
38. A photograph is a secret about a secret. The more I tell you, the less you know. -Diane Arbus.
39-An American has no sense of privacy. He does not know what it means. There is no such thing in the country. - George Bernard Shaw.
40-Other things can change, but we start and end with the family. -Anthony Brandt.
41-The house does not rest on the floor, but on a woman. - Mexican proverb.
42. There are some who only use words for the purpose of disguising their thoughts. -Voltaire.
We are so accustomed to disguising ourselves for others, that in the end, we disguise ourselves. -François de la Rochefoucauld.
44. In a time of universal falsehood, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. George Orwell.
"No man needs a vacation so much as the man who just had them. -Elbert Hubbard.
46. Defects and faults of the mind are like wounds in the body. After all the care imaginable has been taken to heal them, there will still be a scar. -Francois de la Rochefoucauld.
47. It has been said that time heals all wounds. I disagree. The wounds remain. Over time, the mind, protecting its sanity, covers with a scar, and the pain diminishes, but never disappears. -Rose Kennedy.
48-The proof of the morality of a society is what it does for its children. -Dietrich Bonhoeffer.
49. Of all animals, man is the only one who is cruel. He is the only one who inflicts pain for the pleasure of doing so. -Mark Twain.
50-By suffering have arisen the strongest souls. The biggest personalities are marked with scars. Khalil Gibran.
51. Man is less authentic when he speaks for himself. Give him a mask, and he'll tell you the truth. -Oscar Wilde.
52-Although the world is full of suffering, it is also full of triumphs. -Hellen Keller.
53. We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The true tragedy of life is when men are afraid of light. -Plato.
54-It is not so important who starts the game, but who finishes it. -John Wooden.
55-The fundamental choice of a man, as to what is given to transcend, is to create or destroy, to love or to hate. -Erich Fromm.
56-The crime massacres innocents to obtain a prize, and innocence fights with all its forces against the attempts of the crime. -Maximilien Robespierre.
If men could only meet, they would not idolize or hate. -Elbert Hubbard.
58-Remember that, throughout history, there have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they seem invincible. But in the end, they always fall. Always. -Mahatma Gandhi.
59. Some of the best lessons are learned from the mistakes of the past. The error of the past is the wisdom of the future. -Dale Turner.
60-To learn the most important lessons of life, one must overcome a fear every day. -Ralph Waldo Emerson.
61. Between the idea and the reality, between the movement and the act, the shadow falls. -T. S. Eliot.
Between the desire and the spasm, between the potentiality and the existence, between the essence and the descent, the shadow falls. This is the way the world ends. -T. S. Eliot.
63-All the secrets are deep. All the secrets turn dark. That is in the nature of secrets. -Coral Doctorow.
64-Evil causes men to come together. -Aristotle.
"I had nothing against them, and they never did me any harm, the way other people did it all my life. Maybe, it's just the ones that have to pay for it. -Perry Smith.
66-There is not a just man on earth who does what is right and never sins. -Ecclesiastes 7:20.
67. Of the deepest desires, often comes the most deadly hatred. -Socrates.
68-The life of the dead is present in the memory of the living. - Cicero.
69-Our life is built on the death of others. -Leonardo da Vinci.
70-If there must be problems, let it be in my day, that my son may have peace. -Thomas Paine.
71-Tragedy is a tool for the living to acquire wisdom, not a guide to live. -Robert Kennedy.
72-The torture of a bad conscience is the hell of a living soul. -John Calvin.
"Live, as if you're going to die tomorrow." Learn, as if you were to live forever. -Mahatma Gandhi.
74. There can be no good without evil. "Russian proverb.
75-Happy families are all the same. Every unhappy family is unhappy in its own way. -Leo Tolstoy.
76-The desert of a man is the theme park of another man. -Anonymous.
Wild animals never kill for sport. The man is the only one for whom the torture and death of his fellow men is fun in itself. -James Anthony Froud.
78. Of all the absurd assumptions of mankind, nothing exceeds the criticisms of the habits of the poor, but of those who are well-housed, well sheltered, and well fed. -Herman Melville.
Nothing is permanent in this wicked world. Not even our problems. -Charles Chaplin.
80-I choose my friends for their good looks, my acquaintances for their good character and my enemies for their intellects. -Oscar Wilde.
81-He who controls others can be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is even more powerful. -Lao Tse.
82-You gain strength, courage and confidence for each experience in which, really, you stop looking into the face of fear. You must do what you think you can not do. "Eleanor Roosevelt.
83-In the city, crime is taken as an emblem of class and race. In the suburbs is intimate and psychological, resistant to generalization, a mystery of the soul of the individual. -Barbara Ehrenreich.
84. Nothing is easier than denouncing the evildoer. Nothing is more difficult than understanding. -Fyodor Dostoyevsky.
85-Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist, children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed. -G. K. Chesterton.
86. What else is the whole life of mortals, but a kind of comedy in which the various actors, disguised in various costumes and masks, walk and play their part until the director takes them off the stage? -Erase.
87. A kingdom on Earth can not exist without the inequality of people. Some must be free, some are serfs, some are sovereign, some are subjects. -Martin Luther.
88. Fantasy abandoned by reason produces impossible monsters. -Francisco Goya.
89-God sends the meat and the devil sends the cooks. -Thomas Deloney.
90-Love everyone. Trust a few. Do not hurt anyone. -William Shakespeare.
91. After all, Superman is an alien life form. He is simply the acceptable face of the realities that invade us. -Clive Barker.
"No matter who my father was, what matters is who I remember who I was. -Anne Sexton.
"No man or woman who tries to pursue an ideal in her own way, lacks enemies. -Daisy Bates.
"I am aware of the evil I am trying to do, but my fury is stronger than all my thoughts... a fury that brings the greatest evils upon mortals. "Euripides.
95-Because we pay a price for everything we receive or accept in this world and although the ambitions are well worth it, they should not be won at a low price. -Lucy Maud Montgomery.
96-There is no formula for success, except maybe an unconditional acceptance of life and what it brings. -Arthur Rubinstein.
-The most authentic thing we have is our ability to create, to overcome, to endure, to transform, to love and to be greater than our suffering. -Ben Okri.