Surely the following Recycling phrases Motivate students, citizens or employees to have a more responsible behavior with nature. Sometimes a simple phrase can change a person's behavior for the better.
It is clear that the environment is getting worse every day and the truth is that the responsibility lies with the industrialized countries and their citizens.
Although laws are being promoted to preserve nature, some countries do not comply with them, and much remains to be done.
In case you are interested, I have written about sentences to care for the environment in this article And a post about how to take care of the enviroment .
All have been affirmed by characters known as John F. Kennedy , Mother Teresa, Victor Hugo or Al Gore.
If you know any more, leave it in the comments section.
- -We live in a disposable society. It is easier to throw things than to fix them. We even give it a name - we call it recycling. - Neil LaBute.
- "If you want adults to recycle, just tell kids about the importance of recycling and they will."Bill Nye.
- -If you're not buying recycled products, you're not really recycling. -Ed Begley Jr.
- -We can teach our families and communities about the importance of recycling for the environment and how each of us can make a difference to have a new world recycling.-Robert Alan Silverstein.
- "All the animal and human manure that the world discards, if returned to the earth, instead of throwing itself to the sea, would be enough to feed the world."-Victor Hugo.
- -There is enough in the world for human need but not for human greed.-Mohandas K. Gandhi.
- "Modern technology owes ecology an apology."- Alan M. Eddison.
- -Our waste problem is not only the fault of the producers. It is the fault of an economy that is wasteful from top to bottom - a symbiosis of unlimited greed on top and lazy, passive, self-indulgent consumers at the bottom - and we are all involved in it.-Wendell Berry.
- "I just feel pissed when I see garbage." When I see people throwing things that we could use.-Mother Teresa of Calcutta.
- -Don't ruin it-good planets are hard to find.-Time.
- "There is something fundamentally wrong about treating the land as if it were a business in liquidation."Herman Daly.
- "There seems to be a deep habit in our culture to throw things that can be reused. Mother nature does not throw things. The dead trees, birds, beetles and elephants are quickly recycled by the system.-William Booth.
- -Every one of us can make changes in the way we live and be part of the solution to climate change.-Al Gore.
- -We must use the interlude of the present to develop a new technology that is based on a flow of materials, such that man's only sources of supplies are his own waste.-Kenneth E. Boulding.
- "Water and air, the two essential fluids on which life depends, have become global garbage cans."Jacques Cousteau.
- "The worst threat to our planet is the belief that someone saved it."- Robert Swan.
- -If we want to move towards a sustainable and low-polluting society, we need consumers to think about their purchases.-David Suzuki.
- -The supreme reality of our time is the vulnerability of our planet.-John F. Kennedy.
- "If you violate the laws of nature, you are your own accuser, judge, jury, and executioner.""Luther Burbank.
- -The only thing you can not recycle is lost time.-Anonymous.
- "We live on this planet as if we have another to go to."- Terri Swearingen.
- "Nature provides a free meal, but only if we control our appetite.-William Ruckelshaus.
- -It's horrible that we have to fight our government to save the environment.-Ansel Adams.
- - By employing the intelligence of natural systems, we can create industry, buildings, even regional plans that see nature and trade, as coexisting.-Brad Pitt.
- -If you really think the environment is less important than the economy, try holding your breath while you count your money.-Dr. Guy McPherson.
- - Listen to couch potatoes: every recycled beer can save enough to turn on a television three hours. - Denis Hayes.
- -Recible aluminum can save enough aluminum to turn on your TV three hours.-Reynolds Metal Company.
- -The one who buys what he does not need robs himself.-Swiss proverb.
- -We do not inherit the land from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.-Native American proverb.
- -You can say how advanced a society is by the amount of garbage it recycles. Dhyani Ywahoo.
- "We take the land because we think it belongs to us. When we see it as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and respect.-Aldo Leopold.
- "Nature does nothing useless."Aristotle.
- "Death is nature's way of recycling humans."-Anonymous.
- -I feel more confident than ever that the power to save the planet resides in the individual consumer.-Denis Hayes.
- -Don't waste the smallest thing created, because the grains of sand make mountains and the atoms the infinite.-E. Knight.
- -If we want the human species to survive more than 500 years, recycling should be bound by law.-Anonymous.
- -How to recycle well should be a compulsory subject in all schools.-Anonymous.
- -If you do not recycle, you are not only hurting the earth, but your children and the rest of your family descendants.-Anonymous.
- -Recycling is the most important action if we want our precious planet to survive.-Anonymous.
- -We believe that recycling solve the whole problem. However, it is also necessary to be aware of not consuming more than necessary, that is, becoming responsible consumers.
- Recycling is the most important activity we can do, because there is no other world in which we can live.