I leave you 130 Science phrases Of great scientists like Einstein, Hawking, Pasteur, Galileo, da Vinci, Isaac Asimov, Max Planck and many more.
You may also like These math phrases or Are of metaphysics .
1-Science is not only a discipline of reason, but also of romance and passion.-Stephen Hawking.
2-The characteristics of scientific work is to choose.-G.Pasquali.
3-They are vain and are plagued with errors the sciences that were not born of the experiment, mother of all uncertainty.-Leonardo Da Vinci.
4-The science is a cemetery of dead ideas, although of them the life can leave.-Unamuno.
5-Science is nothing more than common sense, trained and organized.-Thomas Huxley.
6-Science is the soul of the prosperity of nations and the source of life of all progress.-Louis Pasteur.
7-Most people say that the intellect is what makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is the character.-Albert Einstein.
8-We must call science only the set of formulas that always succeed. All the rest is literature.-Paul Valéry.
9-A science is not known in depth until its history is known.
10-Science can never catch the irrational, for that reason has no future before itself in this world.-Oscar Wilde.
11-The most incomprehensible about this world is that it is understandable.-Albert Einstein.
12-Science does not know its debt to the imagination.-Ralph Waldo Emerson.
13-The saddest aspect of life at this time is that science gathers knowledge faster than society brings wisdom together.-Isaac Asimov.
14-Has science promised happiness? I do not think so. He has promised the truth and the question is whether the truth will someday be achieved happiness.-Emilé Zola.
15-A science, that is, an imaginary knowledge of absolute truth.-Leo Tolstoy.
16-Science rivals mythology in miracles.-Emerson.
17-Science is the progressive approach of man to the real world.-Max Planck.
18-Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind.-Albert Einstein.
19-A false science makes atheists; A true prostrate science to man before the divinity.-Voltaire.
20-Science is the cemetery of hypotheses.-Lemait.
21-Science is just common sense at its best. ~ Thomas Huxley
22-Science is a closed circle about itself, a circle of circles.-Georg Wilhem Friedrich Hegel.
23-True science teaches, above all, to doubt and to be ignorant.-Miguel de Unamuno.
24-Every idea that triumphs march to its perdition.-André Breton.
25-The most useful science is the one whose fruit is the most communicable.-Leonardo Da Vinci.
26-Science has a wonderful feature, and is that learns from their mistakes.-Ruy Perez Tamayo.
27-Science is composed of errors, which, in turn, are the steps toward truth.-Jules Verne.
28-Science can discover what is true, but not what is good, just and human.-Marcus Jacobson.
29-Modern science has not yet produced a soothing medicine as effective as a few kind words.-Sigmund Freud.
30-Around the essence is the abode of science.-Plato.
31-Science is everything about which there is always discussion.-Jose Ortega y Gasset.
32-The most dangerous science is that which is restricted to the domain of the experts.-Richard Pawson.
33-The great men of science are supreme artists.-Martin H. Fischer.
34-Science has no country.-Louis Pasteur.
35-Ethics and science need to shake hands.-Richard Clarke Cabot.
36-Science is made of data, like a house of stones. But a lot of data is not science more than a pile of stones is a house.-Henri Poincaré.
37-Science is the systematic classification of experience.-George Henry Lewes.
38. In all the great men of science there is the breath of fantasy.-Giovanni Papini.
39-Scientists do not pursue the truth; It is this that persecutes them.-Karl Schlecta.
40-The more original a discovery, the more obvious it seems later.-Arthur Koestler.
41-Science will always be a quest, never a real discovery. It's a journey, never an arrival.-Karl Raiumd Popper.
42-As for science, the authority of a thousand is not superior to the humble reasoning of a single person.-Galileo Galilei.
Most of the fundamental ideas of science are essentially simple, and as a rule can be expressed in a language understandable to all.-Albert Einstein.
44. The end of speculative science is truth, and the end of practical science is action.-Aristotle.
45-Science makes real progress when a new truth finds an environment prepared to welcome it.-Piotr Alekseevich.
46-Science produces desire, which produces the struggle, which produces suffering.-Li Po.
47-Science without conscience is nothing more than ruin of the soul.-Francois Rabelais.
48-The science for some is the great heavenly deity; For the others, a good cow that gives them butter.-Friedrich Schiller.
49-Science comes, wisdom stays.-Alfred Tennyson.
50-In the field of science we learn how great the strangeness of the world is.-J. Robert Oppenheimer.
51-The science that humanity has at any given time depends on what humanity is at that moment.-Georg Simmel.
52-The applied sciences do not exist, only the applications of science.-Louis Pasteur.
"Science increases our power to the extent that it reduces our pride."- Herbert Spencer.
54. Science is the mysticism of facts; The truth is that nobody knows anything.-Leónidas Andreiev.
55-In science recognition is given to the man who convinces the world, not to the one who comes up with the idea.-William Osler.
56-Science is the aesthetics of intelligence.-Gastón Bachelard.
57-All science begins as philosophy and ends as art.-William James Durante.
58-Science commits suicide when it adopts a credo.-Thomas Henry Huxley.
59-There is no science in which truth is more needed than in governing peoples. In them it is necessary to attend not only to theoretical truths, but also to those of fact.-Juan Bautista Morales.
60-The science of today is the technology of tomorrow.-Edward Teller.
61-In science one tries to explain what was not known before so that it is understood. In literature one behaves just the opposite.-Paul Dirac.
62-To investigate is to see what everyone has seen, and to think what no one else has thought.-Albert Szent.
63-No science, as to science, deceives; The deceit is in who knows it.-Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra.
64. The idea of the sciences is to be reduced to a single science, and the ideal of the unique science is to be reduced to a single proposition.-Antonio Caso.
65-Scientists strive to make the impossible possible. Politicians for doing the impossible impossible.-Bertrand Russell.
66- Science is one thing, wisdom is another. Science is a sharp tool, with which men play as children, and cut their own fingers.
Philosophers say much about what is absolutely necessary for science, and it is always, as far as can be seen, quite naive, and probably wrong.
68- I think a scientist who looks at unscientific problems is as silly as the boy next door.
69- In science people try to tell people, in such a way that it is understood by all, something that no one has ever known before. But in poetry, it is exactly the opposite.
70. As soon as questions of will or decision or reason or choice of action arise, human science is at a loss.
71- A new scientific truth does not triumph by convincing its opponents and making them see the light, but rather because its adversaries finally die, and a new generation grows acquainted with that light. -Max Planck
72. Our scientific power has surpassed our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and badly guided men. -Martin Luther King Jr.
"There's something fascinating about science. One gets in return such great conjectures of such an insignificant inversion of fact.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be discovered. -Carl Sagan
75. We must not forget that when the radio was discovered no one knew that it would be useful in hospitals. The work was pure science. And this is proof that scientific work should not be considered from the point of view of its direct utility. It must be done for itself, for the beauty of science, and then there is always the possibility that a scientific discovery will become a benefit to humanity like radium. -Marie Curie
76- I am of those who think that science has a great beauty. A scientist in his laboratory is not only a technician: he is also a child placed before natural phenomena that impress him like a fairy tale. -Marie Curie
77- We are an advanced race of monkeys on a planet smaller than a very average star. But we can understand the universe. That makes us something very special. - Stephen Hawking
"I'm sure the universe is full of intelligent life. He's just too smart to come here. - Arthur C. Clarke
An expert is a person who has made all the mistakes that can be made in a very narrow field. - Niels Bohr
80. Science and religion do not disagree. Science is too young to understand. - Dan Brown
At first, it was nothing, which only exploded. - Terry Pratchett
Being a teenager who aspired to lasting fame, I longed for factual certainty, was thirsting for a meaningful vision of human life; So I became a scientist. It's like becoming an archbishop to meet girls. -M. Cartmillt
The cloning of human beings is on most lists of things to worry about science, along with behavioral control, genetic engineering, transplanted heads, computer poetry, and unbridled growth of The plastic flowers. -Lewis Thomas
84- It's a good morning exercise for a scientific researcher to rule out a pet hypothesis every day before breakfast. It keeps you young.
85- What can be affirmed without evidence can be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens
86- A man who dares to waste an hour of time has not discovered the value of life. -Charles Darwin
"The good thing about science is that it's true, believe it or not. -Neil deGrasse Tyson
88. Science is not only compatible with spirituality; Is a deep source of spirituality. - Carl Sagan
89- If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe. -Carl Sagan
90. That is the essence of science: to ask an impertinent question, and thus you will be on the way to the relevant answer. -Jacob Bronowski
91. Perfect as the wing of a bird are, it will never allow the bird to fly if it is not supported by the air. Facts are the air of science. Without them, a man of science can never rise. -Ivan Pavlov
For me, I am driven by two main philosophies: to know more about the world today than I knew yesterday and to diminish the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how much it catches you. - Neil deGrasse Tyson
A thinker sees his own actions as experiments and questions; As attempts to discover something. Success and failure are all answers to him. - Friedrich Nietzsche
94. Science is an organized knowledge. Wisdom is organized life. -Immanuel Kant
In fact, there are two things: science and opinion; The former engenders knowledge, the ultimate ignorance. -Hipócrates
96. Science is facts; Just as houses are made of stones, so is science made of facts; But a pile of stones is not a house and a collection of facts is not necessarily science. -Henri Poincare
Nothing strikes me, I'm a scientist. -Harrison Ford
Science is no more than developed perception, interpreted intention, common sense rounded and minutely articulated. -George Santayana
99. In my opinion, we do not devote enough scientific research to find a cure for idiots. - Bill Watterson
I can see how it is possible for a man to look down upon the earth and be an atheist, but I can not conceive how a man can look up into the heavens and say there is no God. - Abraham Lincoln.
There are only two infinite things: the universe and human stupidity. And I'm not really sure of the first one. -Albert Einstein
102. Success is a science, if you have the conditions, you will get the result. -Oscar Wilde
103. There are no shortcuts for evolution. - Louis D. Brandeis
104. No science is immune to the infection of politics and the corruption of power. -Jacob Bronowski
105. The art and science of asking questions is the source of all knowledge. -Thomas Berger
106. Science is the great antidote to the poison of enthusiasm and superstition. -Adam Smith
107. Science and technology revolutionize our lives, but memory, tradition and myth frame our response. -Arthur M. Schlesinger
108.- To raise new questions, new possibilities, to study old problems from a new angle, requires creative imagination and marks a real advance in science. -Albert Einstein.
109. We have established civilization in such a way that the most crucial elements depend on science and technology. -Carl Sagan.
110. Our scientific power has surpassed our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men. -Martin Luther King, Jr.
111. Science has not yet checked whether madness is or is not the sublime peak of intelligence. -Edgar Allan Poe.
112. In the ordinary version where each species has been created independently, we do not obtain any scientific explanation. -Charles Darwin.
113. The distance between insanity and wit is only a matter of success. -Bruce Feirstein.
114- A year of researching artificial intelligence is enough to begin to believe in God. -Alan Perlis.
"Your theory is just crazy if it's not crazy enough to be a truth." -Niels Bohr.
Science will have found the cure for most of the evils, but there is still no remedy for the worst of them: Human apathy. -Helen Keller.
Art is the tree of life, science is the tree of death. "William Blake.
118. The more powerful and original a mind is, the more it will incline toward the religion of solitude. - Aldous Huxley.
The brain of a fool digests philosophy in madness, science in superstition and art in pedantry. Hence the university education. - George Bernard Shaw.
120- Science is about knowing, engineering to do. -Henry Petroski.
"I have seen the science in which I have worked and the aerial machinery I have loved, to destroy the civilization I hoped it would serve. -Charles Lindbergh.
I read about science because, to me, it's extremely exciting. It's like a great detective job and it's happening right in front of us. -Alan Alda.
The history of science shows us that every theory is perishable. With each truth that is revealed to us we gain a better understanding of Nature, and our conceptions and vicissitudes change completely. -Nikola Tesla.
Denying the basic principles of science one can sustain any paradox. -Galileo Galilei.
The scientific theory I like best is that Saturn's rings are made up entirely of lost plane luggage. Mark Russell.
Science can purify religion from error and superstition. Religion can purify the science of idolatry and false absolutes. -Pope John Paul II
The science of operations, derived from mathematics in the main, is a science in itself; Has its own abstract value and truth. -Ada Lovelace
Science can be described as the art of systematized super simplification. -Karl Popper.
The natural sciences not only describe and explain nature, it is part of the inner game between nature and ourselves. -Werner Heisenberg.
130. Romance should never begin with feeling. You must start with science and end with an agreement. -Oscar Wilde.